Each morning the dive host provides a briefing on the boat facilities and safety procedures, introduces the dive staff and serves your breakfast. In line with our commitment to customer service your equipment will have been carried, loaded and prepared for you prior to your arrival.
Large freshwater crates are found mid-deck for storing and rinsing underwater camera systems.
The dive platform lies low in the water to aid entry and exit, and if you’re learning to dive, our staff are always ready to help you check and adjust your equipment.
A sundeck located on the top level of the boat offers great views for photographers or those wanting a suntan.
Between the lounge and the dive deck is the galley and 2 spacious bathrooms, each with a western style flush toilet and basin, and a freshwater shower.
Maya II can comfortably accommodate 40 diving and snorkelling guests.
Dive Boat Specifications:
- Type: Motor Vessel
- Length: 23m
- Beam 4.5m
- Draft 2.1m
- Engines: 2 x Nissan RH8, 530 HP
- Cruising speed 14 knots/ Max 18 knots
- Emergency Oxygen/ First Aid
- 4 x Fresh water showers on dive deck
- 2 x Spacious western-style bathrooms with sink & shower
- Max capacity 50+5
- Full Screen GPS
- Full Screen Depth & Fish-Finder
- Radio/ Mobile communication
- 45 Life vests including children but not infants