Up to 8 hrs
|Study interactive presentations online, using video, audio, graphics and reading. Short quizzes let you gauge your progress, and review and correct anything you might happen to miss. This lets you progress efficiently and at your own pace.
2 day Option
|You will complete your 5 Adventure Dives; 2 compulsory dives plus 3 electives, over 2 days. On one of the days you will complete 3 adventure dives, where your Navigation dive is conducted at shallow depth during a short dive in the surface interval.
3 day Option
|You will complete 6 dives over 3 days. If you haven’t dived in a while then your first dive will be a free scuba review to reacquaint you with dive equipment and procedures. You will then complete your 5 Adventure Dives; 2 compulsory dives plus 3 electives.|
- Age 12+
- 2 or 3 day options
- Certified Open Water diver already
- In Good HealthAdd a Tooltip Text
PADI e-Advanced Diver – More Info
How does eLearning work?
What else is required?
What does it cost?
- Free transfers to & from any Lanta resort
- Small groups (max 4 per Instructor)
- PADI certification fees (incl. digital photos)
- Dive equipment rental
- Dive computer & compass rental
- Free Nitrox Tank if you choose the Nitrox Adventure Dive
- Waterproof zip bag
- Free Scubafish T-Shirt
When you are out on the dive boats we also include:
- Drinking water
- Iced Coffee
- Fruit juices
- Fizzy drinks
- Tea & coffee
- Fresh fruit
- Private Instructor – 2,000 THB p/day
National Marine Park Entry Fees:
– 600 B p/day – High Season only (November-April)
– If you choose the Underwater Photography or Video dives we offer reduced camera rental rates.
– There may be a fuel surcharge to visit some of the further away dive sites if you choose to dive these sites during your course.
- King Cruiser Wreck (+ Shark Point & Anemone Reef): + 1,200 THB [Friday]
- Hin Daeng & Hin Muang: + 1,000 THB [Monday, Wednesday, Saturday]
The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course online segment includes knowledge development for the two required topics; the Deep and Underwater Navigation Adventure Dives, along with five of the most popular elective dives. These include Night Diver, Peak Performance Buoyancy, Wreck Diver, Boat Diver and Underwater Naturalist. Your PADI Adventures in Diving manual ebook has the knowledge development segments of the additional Adventure Dives, should you choose to pursue them.
Please note that if you wish to complete the PADI Enriched Air Diver (nitrox) or Digital Underwater Photographer Adventure Dives then you will need to complete the knowledge development for those two programs separately, either through the PADI Enriched Air Online or Digital Underwater Photography Online programs or by purchasing the student manuals from Scubafish.
How long do you have to complete the eLearning?
How long will it take to complete the eLearning program?
What documentation do I need?