<The The EFR – Emergency First Response Course is an innovative CPR & First Aid programme designed to give you the foundation and confidence as a lay person to respond to medical emergencies. Learn both Primary Care (CPR) how to respond to life-threatening emergencies, and Secondary Care (First Aid) covering injuries or illnesses that are not immediately life threatening.
|Watch the dvd and complete the knowledge reviews and final exam. Participate in practical, hands-on training sessions and role-play scenarios including both Primary Care (CPR) how to respond to life-threatening emergencies, and Secondary Care (First Aid) covering injuries or illnesses that are not immediately life threatening.|
- Age 8+
- 0.5 – 1 Day
- Must be renewed every 2 years
- No diving involved
Why Choose Scubafish?
What languages can I learn in?
Course materials (DVDs, manuals, quizzes & exams) are available in many other languages allowing us to run the following semi-supported courses:
- other languages available on request
What's included in the price?
- Free transfers to & from any Lanta resort
- Small groups (max 4 per Instructor)
- The lastest course materials & manuals
- Certification fees (incl. digital photos)
- Waterproof zip bag
- Free Scubafish T-Shirt
- Private Instructor – 2,000 THB p/day
- Watch EFR dvd, and complete the knowledge review and final exam
- Hands-on training and practice of first-aid and CPR skills
- Role-play scenarios
- Satisfies the pre-requisite CPR certification requirement for Rescue Diver Training
- No diving involved
- To be renewed/refreshed every 2 years
How often do courses run?
Does this course meet the pre-requisites for PADI Rescue Diver?
What's the next step?
Your next step would be to complete the full PADI Rescue Diver Course – which teaches you how to respond to a diving emergency and assist scuba divers in distress..
Once you’re certified, you can also make some dives for fun! Scubafish is ideally located in the South of Ko Lanta to offer shorter journey times on daily dive trips to some of the best dive sites in Thailand.
Step by step accident management methods, help you to assess a situation, and act in the most efficient way to help someone before professional medical help arrives.
What will I learn in the EFR – Emergency First Response Course?
The EFR – Emergency First Response Course consists of two main components: