The PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider course is designed to train all divers and those in a position to help divers (boat captains, lifeguards, etc.) in the proper use of emergency oxygen. You don’t need any previous CPR or first aid training to take the course.
10:00 – 2:30pm
|During your skill development session you’ll learn how to assemble and disassemble Emergency Oxygen equipment confidently before using a Non-Rebreather Mask Use for a Breathing Diver, Use of Demand Inhalator Valve for a Breathing Diver and Pocket Mask Use with Oxygen for a Nonbreathing Diver.|
- Age 8+
- No pre-requisites or dives
- 1 Day
- In Good HealthNot suffering from a cold or ear infection, and meet PADI Course Health Requirements.
Why Choose Scubafish?
- Exceptional Service
- Personal Teaching Methods
- Unrivaled Reputation
- Pool-Based Learning
- Small Groups
- Private Instruction if you prefer
- Luxury Dive Boats – fastest journey times to Thailand’s top dive sites
- Latest Teaching Methods & Materials
- Diving Memories – professional U/W Photographer or Videographer onboard
- Environmentally Aware
- Highly Recommended – by TripAdvisor & Lonely Planet
- Highest Quality Dive Equipment
What languages can I learn in?
Course materials (DVDs, manuals, quizzes & exams) are available in many other languages allowing us to run the following semi-supported courses:
- other languages available on request
- eLearning courses are available in most languages.
What's included in the price?
- Free transfers to & from any Lanta resort
- Small groups (max 4 per Instructor)
- The lastest PADI course materials & manuals
- PADI certification fees (incl. digital photos)
- Dive equipment rental
- Waterproof zip bag
- Free Scubafish T-Shirt
- Private Instructor – 2,000 THB p/day
- Worldwide recognition
- Be prepared in an emergency
- Applicable to those who are around divers – boat crew, non-diving buddies, lifeguards, and shore staff.
- A great addition to the PADI Rescue Diver Course
How often do courses run?
What's the next step?
Your next step may be to complete a further 4 PADI Specialty Courses – 5 PADI Specialties allows you to apply to be a Master Scuba Diver, the highest non-professional level in recreational diving!
Or perhaps you just feel like making some dives for fun! Scubafish is ideally located in the South of Ko Lanta to offer shorter journey times on daily dive trips to some of the best dive sites in Thailand.
Have you checked out our Frequently Asked Questions?
What will I learn in the PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider Course?
This 1 day course consists of two main areas:
Self Study: You’ll review a step-by-step explanation of when and how to provide emergency oxygen. You’ll also learn about safety considerations, and to recognize diving illnesses treatable by emergency oxygen The care-at-a-glance card is a quick reference guide to pack in your gear bag and review in case of an emergency.
PADI courses are designed to help you learn in the way that’s best for you. Courses combine visual, reading, writing and practical learning techniques to ensure you really understand each section.
In your skills session you’ll learn how to assemble and disassemble emergency oxygen equipment, and practice 4 different skills for administering oxygen.