The PADI Scuba Review is designed to reacquaint you with diving, and fine-tune your scuba knowledge and skills after a period of inactivity, ensuring you feel confident and comfortable during your dives.
PADI Scuba Review
(Classroom and Pool: 2-3 hrs)
|Work through the Scuba Tune-Up booklet with your instructor or divemaster, refreshing your diving knowledge and encouraging you to think about the scuba safety procedures and information you learnt during your initial training. Your guide will then go through a step by step reminder and demonstration of equipment set-up, dissembly and care, and review the pre-dive safety (buddy) check with you. Move to the pool to practice and complete the full 20 underwater basic skills taught during entry-level diver training.
|During the boat journey to the dive sites your guide will go over a brief quiz with you refreshing your diving knowledge and encouraging you to think about the scuba safety procedures and information you learnt during your initial training. Your guide will then go through a step by step reminder and demonstration of equipment set-up, dissembly and care, and review the pre-dive safety (buddy) check with you. At the start of your first dive you will descend to a shallow patch of sand where you’ll practice and review the core, fundamental scuba skills such as regulator recovery and clearing, mask clearing, alternate air source use and buoyancy practice.|
- Age 10+
- A certified diver
- Be a diver undergoing diver training
- In Good HealthNot suffering from a cold or ear infection, and meet PADI Course Health Requirements.
BANNER eSCuba tune Up BANNER
Why Choose Scubafish?
- Exceptional Service
- Personal Teaching Methods
- Unrivaled Reputation
- Pool-Based Learning
- Small Groups
- Private Instruction if you prefer
- Luxury Dive Boats – fastest journey times to Thailand’s top dive sites
- Latest Teaching Methods & Materials
- Diving Memories – professional U/W Photographer or Videographer onboard
- Environmentally Aware
- Highly Recommended – by TripAdvisor & Lonely Planet
- Highest Quality Dive Equipment
What languages can I learn in?
Course materials (DVDs, manuals, quizzes & exams) are available in many other languages allowing us to run the following semi-supported courses:
- other languages available on request
eLearning courses are available in most languages.
What's included in the price?
- Free transfers to & from any Lanta resort
- Small groups (max 4 per Instructor)
- The lastest PADI course materials & manuals
- As much pool time as you need
- Dive equipment rental
- Free Scubafish T-Shirt
When you are out on the dive boats we also include:
- Drinking water
- Iced Coffee
- Fruit juices
- Fizzy drinks
- Tea & coffee
- Fresh fruit
- Private Instructor – 2,000 THB p/day
National Marine Park Entry Fees:
– 600 B p/day – High Season only (November-April)
- Recommended by PADI if you haven’t dived for 6-12 months or more
- Reminder on equipment set-up and dissembly
- You’ll be accompanied by a PADI pro. throughout
- Brush up on your underwater skills
- Enjoy your dives to the max.!
How often do courses run?
How long does each dive last?
Have you checked out our Frequently Asked Questions?
What will I learn in the PADI Scuba Review/Refresher Course?
The PADI Scuba Review consists of two main components:
Review the scuba knowledge you learnt during your initial training with a brief quiz of Scuba Tune-Up booklet, including dive planning,problem management and safety procedures.
PADI Course Health Requirements
National Marine Park Fees
Since this is a seasonal charge, this is not included in the course price.